Report Suspected Child Abuse

To report suspected child abuse or neglect, please contact the Central Intake Line of Michigan.


Toll Free 24-hours a day



We are here to help. Please reach out to the Children’s Advocacy Center of Kalamazoo with any questions you may have (269)-343-1651

Stop Child Abuse in Kalamazoo