Community Healing Centers offers employment opportunities for individuals who are interested in working in the field of addiction and recovery, mental health, or children’s services. If you’ve been searching for a rewarding career that will positively impact the community that we live in, we encourage you to submit your application today!
Job Title: Infant Mental Health Home Visiting Therapist – $2500 Signing Bonus
Position Reports To: EIP Coordinator
Supervision Exercised: None
General Statement of Duties:
Provide home-based Infant Mental Health Services to prevent immediate and long-term consequences of aberrant parenting and to strengthen the development of the infant within the context of family and community. Provide parent-infant psychotherapy related to parental attachment issues, grief, loss and previous trauma. Utilize consistent reportable procedures for assessing infants, parents and evaluating developmental progress. Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.PLEASE, INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR RESUME.
- Perform clinical assessments to determine mental health needs of infants and families.
- Develop and implement a service plan built upon family needs and strengths, including regular home visits to work with infant development and parenting issues.
- Maintain required case documentation and record delivered services in an accurate and timely manner as required by regulating entities, third-party payers, and management.
- Case manage to advocate for, link, and coordinate client needs with appropriate agency and community program involvement.
- Assist families in the development of positive parent-child reciprocal interactions, attachment, and facilitate the enhancement of problem-solving skills, reduction of psychological and environmental stress, and the development of social support systems.
- Consult as necessary, with IPS Director and contractual psychiatrist for input into treatment issues.
- Serve as member of program treatment team in staffing new referrals and ongoing cases.
- Participate in ongoing staff training and development programs.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement efforts as defined by accrediting or regulating entities.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all agency programs and staff and with outside entities and staff.
- Adhere to productivity expectations, as outlined by CHC.
- Perform other duties as defined by Infant Parent Services Supervisor.
Education: MA,MSW, IMH endorsement/waiver required.
Experience: A minimum of two years clinical experience with infants and families, and appropriate state license and IMH endorsement.
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to establish and maintain effective therapeutic and working relationships with clients, other staff and community/agency representative
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, height, weight,marital status, veteran status or mental or physical disability in accordance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws and ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,000.00 – $47,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Covid 19 and Flu vaccine required.
Work Location: On the road
Community Healing Centers is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Community Healing Centers is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.