Community Healing Centers offers employment opportunities for individuals who are interested in working in the field of addiction and recovery, mental health, or children’s services. If you’ve been searching for a rewarding career that will positively impact the community that we live in, we encourage you to submit your application today!
Case Manager — Bethany House
**PLEASE, INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ON YOUR RESUME.***
Inclusivity is a core value of Community Healing Centers. We believe that the healing environment is enhanced when diverse groups of people with diverse ideas come together to help treat those we serve.
General Statement of Duties:
The Bethany House Case Manager is responsible for case management of women in recovery and residing in Bethany House. Needs to facilitate meetings, create and manage client files, submit required paperwork to department head, attend department meetings, accompany women to court, manage house responsibilities for the residents and implement house rules and regulations. Transportation is arranged by this position for substance abuse treatment, medical concerns, and to other required services as needed. Referrals and collaboration with other area agencies and services are essential.
- A thorough knowledge of community resources and women’s issues. Work with the Women’s Specialty/Recovery House Coordinator in program development.
- Interact with clinical staff and other referral agencies regarding client progress.
- Efficiently schedule home visits, transportation and childcare.
- Schedule house duties and responsibilities, include house meetings.
- Community and program outreach as required.
- Client advocacy with courts, other agencies.
- Problem solving with clients and appropriate response to crises situations.
- Assistance in obtaining basic needs, esteem building, basic life skills, health needs including those of the children such as immunizations and any special needs.
- Timely completion of progress reports, screening for eligibility, assessments, case management agreements, and other documentation as needed.
- Community Outreach.
- Coordination with licensed child care is required.
- Additional education or experience in social work, human services and/or substance abuse treatment.
Required Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree preferredAdditional Licenses or Certification:
- CPR, Infant CPR, First Aid are needed and a requirement for above trainings.
- Reliable Transportation, Car Registration and Insurance filed with Human Resources.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Covid-19 and Immunization vaccinations are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Community Healing Centers is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Community Healing Centers is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.