Things to Bring
- Medications (no addictive medications – talk to the nurse before you come): Please notify the nursing staff if the patient is taking medication. This is extremely important for proper medication management. All medications must be brought in at the time of admission. If necessary, we can help clients fill their prescriptions, and we can help facilitate to get home medications filled and delivered.
- Hygiene products (see items that are not allowed)
- Alarm clock (without radio) or wristwatch
- Shower sandals (suggested)
- Small amount of spending money for vending machine ($50 or less)
- Insurance card
- Copay and deductibles
- Appropriate clothing/nightwear
- Gym shoes
- Books or magazines for free time
- Pillow and/or blanket (if you prefer extra)
- Small fan
- Luggage: Individuals entering treatment at Gilmore Community Healing Center may bring enough belongings to fill a 30-gallon tote (a large suitcase no bigger than 1 foot wide, 34 inches long, 24 inches tall). Any extra clothing or shoes will be stored in a locked facility for the duration of the individuals stay and will be returned upon completion of treatment. All clothing and other fabric material brought into Gilmore will be heat-treated upon the client’s arrival. All belongings brought into the facility will be searched by staff. Belongings left at the facility can be picked up for one business day. After that they will be donated to charity.
*Laundry soap is provided for you. We offer free/clear detergent for those with sensitive skin.